About Zed Books
Zed Books is a critical and dynamic publisher, committed to increasing awareness of important international issues and to promoting diversity, alternative voices and progressive social change. We publish on politics, development, gender, the environment and economics for a global audience of students, academics, activist and general readers. Run as a co-operative, we aim to operate in an ethical and environmentally sustainable way.
For up-to-date news, articles, reviews and events information visit: http://zed-books.blogspot.com
To subscribe to our monthly E-Newsletter: email@example.com
We can also be found on Facebook, ZNet, Twitter and Library Thing.
7 Cynthia Street
London N1 9JF
Tel: +44 (0)20 7837 4014 / +44(0)20 7837 8466
Fax: +44 (0)20 7833 3960
Zed Blog: http://zed-books.blogspot.com/
- Michael Brown and Eric Garner: Peace and Violence in “American Democracy” | Arnold August
- 2014: Zed Books Christmas Gift Guide
- Assata: An Autobiography and the Ferguson Verdict
- Zed Book Banned in Thailand as a threat to "stability, order and good morality"
- BOOK LAUNCH 28/10/14: Bread, Freedom and Social Justice | Khalili Lecture Theatre, SOAS, London