About Zed Books
Zed Books is a critical and dynamic publisher, committed to increasing awareness of important international issues and to promoting diversity, alternative voices and progressive social change. We publish on politics, development, gender, the environment and economics for a global audience of students, academics, activist and general readers. Run as a co-operative, we aim to operate in an ethical and environmentally sustainable way.
For up-to-date news, articles, reviews and events information visit: http://zed-books.blogspot.com
To subscribe to our monthly E-Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also be found on Facebook, ZNet, Twitter and Library Thing.
7 Cynthia Street
London N1 9JF
Tel: +44 (0)20 7837 4014 / +44(0)20 7837 8466
Fax: +44 (0)20 7833 3960
Zed Blog: http://zed-books.blogspot.com/
- Yanis Varoufakis: Exclusive FREE e-book from Zed Books
- Join our mailing list and win the ENTIRE "Critique. Influence. Change." series!
- Register for The Coming Insurrection in Publishing - Feb 4th
- Islamism - a eurocentric position?
- Michael Brown and Eric Garner: Peace and Violence in “American Democracy” | Arnold August