About Zed Books
Zed Books is a critical and dynamic publisher, committed to increasing awareness of important international issues and to promoting diversity, alternative voices and progressive social change. We publish on politics, development, gender, the environment and economics for a global audience of students, academics, activist and general readers. Run as a co-operative, we aim to operate in an ethical and environmentally sustainable way.
For up-to-date news, articles, reviews and events information visit: http://zed-books.blogspot.com
To subscribe to our monthly E-Newsletter: email@example.com
We can also be found on Facebook, ZNet, Twitter and Library Thing.
7 Cynthia Street
London N1 9JF
Tel: +44 (0)20 7837 4014 / +44(0)20 7837 8466
Fax: +44 (0)20 7833 3960
Zed Blog: http://zed-books.blogspot.com/
Job vacancy: Temporary Marketing Assistant
This is a temporary role that will support the busy marketing team. Available for immediate start.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
Interest in non-fiction publishing and Zed’s list
Good IT and research skills
Good experience working with databases
Fixed term 3 month contract, possible extension to 6 months maximum To apply please contact Kim Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your covering letter and CV.
Salary: £15,000 per annum pro rata, 35hr week Closing date: 11 Jul 2014
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014
- Zed 'Open House' - July 17th with Tony Phillips, editor of 'Europe on the Brink'
- Confessions of a Terrorist: A Novel by Richard Jackson - book trailer and author Q&A