About Zed Books
Zed Books is a critical and dynamic publisher, committed to increasing awareness of important international issues and to promoting diversity, alternative voices and progressive social change. We publish on politics, development, gender, the environment and economics for a global audience of students, academics, activist and general readers. Run as a co-operative, we aim to operate in an ethical and environmentally sustainable way.
For up-to-date news, articles, reviews and events information visit: http://zed-books.blogspot.com
To subscribe to the monthly Zed Books E-Newsletter: send an email headed ‘subscribe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also be found on Facebook, ZNet, Twitter and Library Thing.
Zed Books Contact Details
7 Cynthia Street
London N1 9JF
Tel: +44 (0)20 7837 4014 / +44(0)20 7837 8466
Fax: +44 (0)20 7833 3960
Email: marketing (at) zedbooks.net
Zed Blog: http://zed-books.blogspot.com/
VACANCIES AT ZED
There are no vacancies at the present time.
- Socialist Review reviews Marin Sitrin's 'Everyday Revolutions'
- Bloomberg Businessweek Q&A: Author Sam Geall on China’s Green Awakening
- Lorenzo Fioramonti, author of 'Gross Domestic Problem' discusses the real price of growth on the Money Show
- Morning Star: Imogen Tyler's 'Revolting Subjects' is "a welcome book urging a revival of class consciousness"
- The Diplomat | China Power - A Mixed Bag: China’s Euro Relations