How to Order Zed Books & Terms and Conditions of Trade
UK and Ireland.
UK ex Ireland.
13 Progress Business Centre
Tel: 01628 559500
Fax: 01628 663876
58 Broadford Drive
Tel: +353 (86) 814 6899
Rest of the World.
USA, South America and Australia
Sales and Marketing.
The University of Chicago Press
1427 East 60th Street
Tel +1 773 702 7700
Ordering & Distribution.
Chicago Distribution Center
11030 S. Langley Avenue
Chicago, IL 60628
South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia & Botswana.
P.O. Box 30370
Tel: +27 (21) 701 4477
Tel: +27 (21) 701 7302
Africa, Sub-Saharan ex South Africa.
14 York Rise
Tel: +44 (20) 7424 0429
Asia East & Central Asia.
1 Monkton Close
Tel: +44 7866 777246
South Asia: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka.
4821, Parwana Bhawan (3rd Floor)
24, Ansari Road
110 002 New Delhi
Tel: +91 (11) 64712521
2 Linden Close
Tel: +44 1892 544 272
Middle East & North Africa.
Claire de Gruchy
124 Dovehouse Close
Tel: +44 7771 887843
for: Algeria, Cyprus, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey
3 Laurieston Avenue
Tel: +44 (7802) 244457
for: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Russian Islamic Republics, Sudan, Syria, UAE, Yemen
For all other territories please contact the Zed Books sales department
ZED BOOKS - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADE.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - these terms and conditions are irrevocably binding upon both Zed Books and the Customer unless any change has been specifically agreed between both parties and this is in writing.
2. VALIDITY OF ORDERS - orders shall be binding on the Customer and Zed Books howsoever made, once Zed Books has raised their Invoice.
3. TITLE - Goods remain the property of Zed Books until you make payment in full.
4. PRICES - Zed Books reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
5. CLAIMS - Any discount discrepancies in invoicing should be reported within 14 days of receipt of invoice. Shortages in delivery or damaged goods should be reported in writing within 14 days of receipt of goods.
6. RETURNS will be accepted as long as books are in mint and saleable condition and provided that authorization to return has been given. Packing and carriage charges of goods returned are at your expense and liability. Credit will be issued when the original invoice number and date are provided. Otherwise credit will be issued at the highest applicable discount off the original price.
7. TERMS OF PAYMENT – Payment is due as shown on the invoice. You should send your payment to arrive by the date shown. All costs including legal costs incurred by Zed Books in recovering overdue debts will be payable by you.
8. JURISDICTION - These terms of supply shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and the parties hereto submit and agree to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. EFFECTIVE INCORPORATION - It will not be necessary for the Customer to have seen or signed a copy of these Terms and Conditions for them to be binding upon the Customer. The contract becomes effective as indicated in item 2 above. These Terms and Conditions are available at all times upon written request to Zed Books.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE.
- Yanis Varoufakis on China: Between the West's Bankruptocracy and the East's fragile strength
- What Future for Yanis Varoufakis? A Man of the 'System' Rebelling against It
- Do-gooders doing bad, gender in oil-rich states and voices of protest: A reading list for African politics today
- Richard Falk: Turkey under Erdoğan
- Marikana: Judicial inquiry whitewashes circumstances of the massacre of mineworkers in South Africa