Chinese Migrants and Africa's Development
New Imperialists or Agents of Change?
Giles Mohan, Ben Lampert, May Tan-Mullins and Daphne Chang
The Radical Imagination
Social Movement Research in the Age of Austerity
Max Haiven and Alex Khasnabish
Women and the Informal Economy in Urban Africa
From the Margins to the Centre
Mary Njeri Kinyanjui
Displacement Economies in Africa
Paradoxes of Crisis and Creativity
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014
- Zed 'Open House' - July 17th with Tony Phillips, editor of 'Europe on the Brink'
- Confessions of a Terrorist: A Novel by Richard Jackson - book trailer and author Q&A
- Win tickets for the 'Critique, Influence, Change' debate at HowtheLightGetsIn!
- The night we re-built the left (or made a start anyway...): video highlights of the Critique, Influence, Change launch