Debating Cultural Hybridity
Multicultural Identities and the Politics of Anti-Racism
Pnina Werbner and Tariq Modood (Eds)
Capitalism in the Age of Globalization
The Management of Contemporary Society
Global Governance and the New Wars
The Merging of Development and Security
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014
- Zed 'Open House' - July 17th with Tony Phillips, editor of 'Europe on the Brink'
- Confessions of a Terrorist: A Novel by Richard Jackson - book trailer and author Q&A
- Win tickets for the 'Critique, Influence, Change' debate at HowtheLightGetsIn!