Debating Cultural Hybridity
Multicultural Identities and the Politics of Anti-Racism
Pnina Werbner and Tariq Modood (Eds)
Capitalism in the Age of Globalization
The Management of Contemporary Society
Global Governance and the New Wars
The Merging of Development and Security
- COMPETITION - win a limited edition Assata Tee and a copy of 'Assata: An Autobiography'!
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014
- Zed 'Open House' - July 17th with Tony Phillips, editor of 'Europe on the Brink'