Nobel Peace Laureates of African Descent
Governance for Development in Africa
Solving Collective Action Problems
David Booth and Diana Cammack
The Rise of the BRICS in Africa
The Geopolitics of South-South Relations
Agricultural Development and Food Security in Africa
The Impact of Chinese, Indian and Brazilian Investments
Edited by Fantu Cheru and Renu Modi
Renewables and Energy for Rural Development in Sub-Saharan Africa
Edited by Maxwell Mapako and Abel Mbewe
Sexuality and Social Justice in Africa
Rethinking Homophobia and Forging Resistance
The Great African Land Grab?
Agricultural Investments and the Global Food System
Sexual Violence as a Weapon of War?
Perceptions, Prescriptions, Problems in the Congo and Beyond
Maria Eriksson Baaz and Maria Stern
Politics of Origin in Africa
Autochthony, Citizenship and Conflict
Morten Bøås and Kevin Dunn
Business, Politics, and the State in Africa
Challenging the Orthodoxies on Growth and Transformation
The Fate of Sudan
The Origins and Consequences of a Flawed Peace Process
African Conflicts and Informal Power
Big Men and Networks
Edited by Mats Utas
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014
- Zed 'Open House' - July 17th with Tony Phillips, editor of 'Europe on the Brink'
- Confessions of a Terrorist: A Novel by Richard Jackson - book trailer and author Q&A
- Win tickets for the 'Critique, Influence, Change' debate at HowtheLightGetsIn!