Chinese Migrants and Africa's Development
New Imperialists or Agents of Change?
Giles Mohan, Ben Lampert, May Tan-Mullins and Daphne Chang
Rethinking Corporatization and Public Services in the Global South
David A. McDonald
The History of Development
From Western Origins to Global Faith, 4th edition
Feminist Activism in Transitional Contexts
Sohela Nazneen and Maheen Sultan
Complicity, Contradictions and Prospects
Edited by Aziz Choudry and Dip Kapoor
Women, Sexuality and the Political Power of Pleasure
Susie Jolly, Andrea Cornwall and Kate Hawkins
Gender and Social Protection in the Developing World
Beyond Mothers and Safety Nets
Rebecca Holmes and Nicola Jones
Organizing Women Workers in the Informal Economy
Beyond the Weapons of the Weak
Naila Kabeer, Ratna Sudarshan and Kirsty Milward, (eds)
Culture, Development and Social Theory
Towards an Integrated Social Development
Race, Racism and Development
Interrogating history, discourse and practice
From Recipients to Donors
Emerging powers and the changing development landscape
Research and Indigenous Peoples
Linda Tuhiwai Smith
Development Cooperation and Emerging Powers
New Partners or Old Patterns?
Sachin Chaturvedi, Thomas Fues and Elizabeth Sidiropoulos
- TEASER TRAILER: Europe On The Brink; Debt Crisis and Dissent in the European Periphery
- ASSATA: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY - Launch event round-up!
- COMPETITION - win a limited edition Assata Tee and a copy of 'Assata: An Autobiography'!
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"