Energy Justice in a Changing Climate
Social equity and low-carbon energy
Karen Bickerstaff, Gordon Walker, Harriet Bulkeley
Negotiating Climate Change
Radical Democracy and the Illusion of Consensus
Introducing Just Sustainabilities
Policy, Planning, and Practice
Economies of Recycling
The global transformation of materials, values and social relations
Catherine Alexander and Joshua Reno (eds.)
The Sharing of Land and Landscapes for Sustainability
Food versus Fuel
An Informed Introduction to Biofuels
Edited by Frank Rosillo-Calle and Francis X. Johnson
Biofuels and the Globalization of Risk
The Biggest Change in North-South Relationships Since Colonialism?
The Energy Glut
The Politics of Fatness in an Overheating World
Ian Roberts with Phil Edwards
Celebrity and the Environment
Fame, Wealth and Power in Conservation
The Environmental Responsibility Reader
Edited by Martin Reynolds, Chris Blackmore and Mark J. Smith
The Corporate Greenhouse
Climate Change Policy in a Globalizing World
Environment and Citizenship
Integrating Justice, Responsibility and Civic Engagement
Mark J Smith and Piya Pangsapa
- ASSATA: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY - Launch event round-up!
- COMPETITION - win a limited edition Assata Tee and a copy of 'Assata: An Autobiography'!
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014