Freedom vs Necessity in International Relations
Human-Centred Approaches to Security and Development
Security and the War on Terror in the United States, India, and Israel
Posthuman International Relations
Complexity, Ecologism and Global Politics
Erika Cudworth and Stephen Hobden
A Liberal Peace?
The Problems and Practices of Peacebuilding
Susanna Campbell, David Chandler and Meera Sabaratnam
Resisting Militarized Society
Edited by Ozgur Heval Cinar and Coskun Usterci
Regionalization in a Globalizing World
A Comparative Perspective on Forms, Actors and Processes
Edited by Michael Schulz, Fredrik Söderbaum and Joakim Öjendal
The Meaning of Environmental Security
Ecological Politics and Policy in the New Security Era
The Making of the Indian Atomic Bomb
Science, Secrecy and the Postcolonial State
- 'How Numbers Rule the World' by Lorenzo Fioramonti: reviews, interviews and author articles
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Independent Media for Real Solidarity'
- February: new from Zed Books
- Critique Influence Change launch competition: 'Post-crash countermovements'
- Zed’s digital revolution, and the first of our weekly e-book offers