Global Governance and the New Wars
The Merging of Development and Security
Freedom vs Necessity in International Relations
Human-Centred Approaches to Security and Development
Security and the War on Terror in the United States, India, and Israel
Posthuman International Relations
Complexity, Ecologism and Global Politics
Erika Cudworth and Stephen Hobden
A Liberal Peace?
The Problems and Practices of Peacebuilding
Susanna Campbell, David Chandler and Meera Sabaratnam
Resisting Militarized Society
Edited by Ozgur Heval Cinar and Coskun Usterci
Fundamentalism and the Politicization of Cultural Differences
Regionalization in a Globalizing World
A Comparative Perspective on Forms, Actors and Processes
Edited by Michael Schulz, Fredrik Söderbaum and Joakim Öjendal
The Meaning of Environmental Security
Ecological Politics and Policy in the New Security Era
The Making of the Indian Atomic Bomb
Science, Secrecy and the Postcolonial State
- ASSATA: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY - Launch event round-up!
- COMPETITION - win a limited edition Assata Tee and a copy of 'Assata: An Autobiography'!
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014