America's Deadliest Export
Democracy - The Truth About US Foreign Policy and Everything Else
Crises of Imagination, Crises of Power
Capitalism, Creativity and the Commons
The New Extractivism
A Post-Neoliberal Development Model or Imperialism of the Twenty-First Century?
Henry Veltmeyer and James Petras
Political Ideas and the Making of a Democratic Discourse
A Copyright Masquerade
How Corporate Lobbying Threatens Online Freedoms
Governing under Stress
Middle Powers and the Challenge of Globalization
Edited by Marjorie Griffin Cohen and Stephen Clarkson
Resistance in the Age of Austerity
Nationalism, the Failure of the Left and the Return of God
Media, Mobilization, and Human Rights
Edited by Tristan Anne Borer
Hidden Histories and Geographies of Internationalism
The Activists' Handbook
A step-by-step guide to participatory democracy
The Politics of Indigeneity
Dialogues and Reflections on Indigenous Activism
Sita Venkateswar and Emma Hughes
The Crises of Multiculturalism
Racism in a Neoliberal Age
Alana Lentin and Gavan Titley
Governance, Mediation and the Security Regime
- ASSATA: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY - Launch event round-up!
- COMPETITION - win a limited edition Assata Tee and a copy of 'Assata: An Autobiography'!
- WATCH: The End of Capitalism: Robert Wade, Pippa Malmgren and Pnina Werbner debate
- Assata Shakur's story "stands the test of time"
- PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014